Reduced to a simple form, just what is worry? It’s only an unhealthy and destructive habit of negative thinking. Note the word ‘habit’.
That means you were not born with it but rather acquired this attitude from repetition and practice.
Now, some physicians have declared that most people are ill or sick because of ‘dammed-up anxiety and worry’. Moreover, a chronic worrier is very unlikely to live long. These considered, it goes without saying that breaking the worry habit is something that must be undertaken and as soon as possible.
The following steps should be used to deal with anxiety depression and its main symptom, worry. When used wisely and effectively, you will inevitably be successful at these natural depression help techniques.
1. Fill up the mind with powerful thoughts of faith and success to fill up the vacuum now left in the mind. You become a worrier by practicing it; you can be worry-free by practicing the opposite. Fill up the mind with powerful thoughts of faith and success to fill up the vacuum now left in the mind.
2. Practice Mind-drainage: Empty your mind of pessimistic and negative thoughts, especially before going to and after waking up from sleep. This mind-draining strategy cannot be overemphasized as I will let you know, if you fear something for a long period of time, it may actually come to pass. “For the thing which I feared has come upon me…” (Job 3:25)
3. Never participate in a worry conversation. Induce your conversation with faith and worry-free statements.
4. Say positive things about those things you previously spoke negatively of.
5. Make friends with optimistic people, practice prayer and meditation.
All in all, do not be discouraged for you can break your worry habits and have relief from its hold on you, consequently making you more prone to overcoming depression.
Believe in yourself for you’re empowered to win!
Foras Aje is an independent researcher and co-founder of BodyHealthSoul LLC. He invites you to visit his blog for more tips on Depression Treatment and Self-Help Today.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Foras_Aje