Saturday, November 12, 2005

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

I just wanted to Thank all of you who have taken the time to post your kind comments to me regarding my blog and the articles I post. I do a lot of research and try to find the most helpful articles so that others who are suffering from this terrible illness can find comfort and hope.

I have several close family members and even a few friends who suffer from Depression and are getting help. I find that Depression is, in many cases, an ongoing illness that has to be treated. Twice in my life I have come extremely close to losing a loved one to suicide, one of them was very recent. I too, earlier in my life, had bouts of depression. I even went as far as to hold the pills in my hand that I was going to take to 'end it all' as they say. I'm very glad that God helped me and gave me the strength and courage to look at the good things in my life and not end it. I have come to realize that I actually am loved by some people out there and worth more than I'll ever know.

It warms my heart that this blog has accomplished what I set out to do. I wanted to help people suffer from Depression and it seems, by the comments I've received, that I have. So all my hard work and research is not in vain or for nothing.

So once again, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for all the nice comments. Please feel free to visit as often as you like. I will continue my research and continue to look for helpful articles. I love hearing from you all, so I welcome all you comments.

To Your Health and Happiness,
Anna

No comments: