Sunday, April 30, 2006

"I'm Sorry I Killed Myself" - By Linda Meckler


There is a new television program on this season called Ghost Whisperer. I happen to love ghost programs so I have watched it on occasion.

There was a program on recently about this troubled young man who was in love with a woman. The woman he was in love with was moving out of the state to start a wonderful new job and he was not part of her future.

While this troubled young man was happy for her positive career move he could not visualize his life without her.

That same evening this man decided to jump off a bridge and end his life. He came back to the Ghost Whisper two years later. He was a troubled young man alive but now he was even more troubled deceased.

The Ghost Whisperer is a wonderful young actress who sees and speaks to ghosts. She helps the ghosts settle there past problems with their families. The families and the ghost have closure. The ghost moves on and the family is happier that they had heard from their deceased family member. Both the ghost and family members are now at peace.

Not all the episodes are people becoming ghost from suicide. Some of stories are about disease and accidents.

In this episode the ghost wanted the Ghost Whisper to help him tie up the loose ends with his past love so he could move on to the next level.

But the most amazing part of this story is what this young ghost said next.

“I am sorry I jumped off the bridge and killed myself. I wish I could undo this and be alive again.”

Ladies and gentlemen what do you think about that statement coming directly from a ghost. I think it is a positive and powerful statement. It does not matter whether you believe in ghosts or not this is a powerful statement.

Today with teenage suicides on the rise maybe this statement "I am sorry I jumped off the bridge and killed myself. I wish I could undo this and be alive today," can stop the teenager in mid stride and think before they leap.

I hope you enjoyed my article. Please feel free to read my other articles. I would love to hear from you.

Copyright 2006 Linda Meckler

Linda is the author of the adventure, “Ghost Kids Trilogy.” This is three complete books in one book. Christy, 12 and her Brother Brad, 16 moves into an old house on top of a mountain and meet two Ghost Kids.

Become involved with all the characters and all the adventure and mystery.

Then we have Uncle Charlie who is trapped in a magical blue vase.

Take a walk with Christy and Brad down a dark hall hunting for Pirates” Treasure, you will think were you there right there with them. Love, Family Values and Charity burst off the pages. Check out my website http://www.lmeckler.com

If you are bed/wheelchair confined you must check out this fabulous product, Instant Bladder Relief Urinal. Check it out on my website http://www.lmeckler.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Linda_Meckler

No comments: